Why Contemporary Associates?
Contemporary Associates brings together young professionals to activate their connection to the art of our time, to meet like minded contemporaries while supporting the work of No Longer Empty. As Justin Reinsberg, one of the CA founders said, “Having fun and doing good at the same time, is a powerful combination.”
The founding members of NLE CA, Jon Kurland, Sarah Mehoyas, Justin Reinsberg and Ben Slome together with NLE’s Curatorial Assistant, Ariela Kader and Chief Curator, Manon Slome, invite you to become part of this circle and share with you behind the scenes tours, artist studio visits and private exhibition viewings.
Take a look at some of the group’s upcoming events:
• WHO SHOT SPORTS – September 10th, 5pm at the Brooklyn Museum
Tour the exhibition with curator Gail Buckland.
• MEL CHIN – September 29th at Red Bull Studios (Opening reception)
• FRESH OUT OF STORAGE – October 8th (Opening reception)
Curated by Ariela Kader.
• NLE CURATORIAL LAB – Early December (Opening reception)
• ARMORY SHOW – March 2-5, 2017
Walkthrough before open to the public on Saturday, March 4 at 10am.
• NLE BENEFIT – March (+ NLE CA After Party !!!*)
• FRIEZE ART FAIR – May
• STUDIO VISIT (TBD) – June
• ART HAMPTONS (Summer Party) – July
* Not included with membership.
How can I Join?
For a limited time period we are inviting friends to join the Contemporary Associates to $150 a year. Members are welcome to bring guests to the events for a small cover of $25 per event.
Make your payment here.
If you have questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org