ART ZONE: Community Art and Data Lab is an intergenerational and collaborative learning opportunity that brings together teens and elders to form a think-tank with artists and designers to research how local histories and desires can be amplified by the arts.
- Conduct interviews with neighbours, community members, and friends
- Investigate local desires, and how people define “place” in their community
- Creatively explore how the arts can be a resource
- Plan and participate in collective special events, conversations, and celebrations relevant to the community
- Recognize and value all voices in the dialogue
No Longer Empty uses the information gathered in this intensive to further develop educational programming, larger exhibitions, public programming and other local events. Stipends are paid to all participants.