What do teens do in the Young Exhibition Makers program?
- Curate your own art exhibition with local youth-made art
- Design and lead tours of the exhibition
- Attend weekly workshops in public speaking, creative writing, art appreciation and more
- Plan and host events for the community including art-making workshops
- Visit local cultural organizations and meet/work with Brooklyn-based artists
Who can apply? Youth 14-18 of all backgrounds and interests (prior arts experience not necessary)
Program Dates: March 2 – June 22: Saturdays 1-5pm at Kings County Hospital
Application Deadline Sunday February 17 at 11:59pm
Apply online here
Compensation $250 honorarium upon completion of the program. Travel and snacks provided
For more information, email Mica Le John at email@example.com.
Info Sessions: Saturday February 9, 1-3pm; Wednesday February 12, 4-6pm 451 Clarkson Ave in the C Building, ground floor, Room CG91 (near the E. 37th Street intersection)